The following books are on the drawing board.
1) Anonyzmization for Legal Counsel: book on de-identification for lawyers.
2) Introduction to Probability for Computer Science: a basic introduction to probability that is much easier than Mitzenmacher/Upfall (etc).
3) Network Science – Single and Multi-level Networks: a textbook covering network science from the perspective of recent developments.
4) Computational Geometry in Modern C++: book on computational geometry using C++14.
5) Graph Algorithms in Modern C++: book on graph algorithms using C++14.